U-Merge who has created and maintain https://www.u-merge.com (Website), provides its services under the following terms. The visitor / user of the website is requested to read carefully the following terms and proceed to visit / use the pages / services of the website, only if it accepts them completely. The existing and any new services included on the website are subject to these terms and conditions, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
2. Limitation of Liability
- The Company makes every effort to ensure that the the information contained in the website is correct and complete. But given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including negligence, the Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the visitor / user of pages, services, options and content of the site to which the latter proceeds at his own initiative.
- The Company disclaims any liability related to the limited duration, deletion, poor performance or failure to store any electronic data (data) of the user and / or any content of personal pages / services.
- The Company makes every effort in order that this website is safe for the users but does not guarantee that any program or information on this is free of malicious code-viruses or other items that may be destructive for the computer system of the user / visitor. It is the sole responsibility of each user to use anti-virus software and ensure his information and systems are safe.
- The Company bears no responsibility for third party’s website content related links (links).
- The visitor / user of the website must comply with the rules of Greek, European and International Law and refrain from any illegal and contrary to morality use.
- We collect personal data of the visitor/user only if the visitor / user wishes to grant it to us. We do not share the personal data with any third party for their commercial use except if the visitor/user grants us the relevant permission. If the visitor/user wishes to subscribe to / the service / s of the website, agrees to: a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the data requested by the website on requests for access to the contents / services and b) maintain and thoroughly inform the registration data to keep it true, accurate, valid, current and complete.
- The information is not disclosed to third parties (except as provided by law to relevant authorities), but preserved their personal character. The website keeps records of these data exclusively for purposes of communication, statistics and improvement of the services provided.
- In any case, the user / visitor of the website has the ability, after contacting the relevant department and determine the existence of a personal file request the deletion, correction or change and of the application of the other rights of the European Regulation 2016/679 . Minors have access to the site only with the consent of their parents / guardians and are not required to disclose their personal information.
- In particular, regarding the services talks and forum, the site may record messages sent by users / visitors in order to ascertain whether or not breaches of the conditions of the present, but in no event to disclose their contents to third parties.
It is hereby explicitly agreed that in case any action, claim, administrative or judicial action arising from any type of offense of the user / visitor of the website, is filed against the Company, the user / visitor who made the infringement, undertakes the obligation both to intervene in the relevant action pending process and to indemnify the Company if the latter is forced to pay compensation or other cost.
5. Applicable Law and Other Terms
- This Agreement is governed by the provisions of Greek Law, the Rules and Directives of European law and the relevant international provisions, construed in accordance with the rules of good faith, business ethics and the economic and social purpose of rights.
- If any provision is deemed contrary to law and therefore void or voidable, shall automatically lapse, without in any way affect the validity of other conditions.
- No modification of the terms hereof shall be taken into account and be a part of it, unless expressed in writing and incorporated in it.
- Competent courts for any disputes arising from this contract are the courts of Athens.